ACEnetica

Discussion about the use of self-organisation for automatically "programming" networks of processing nodes.

Friday, September 23, 2005

My online papers

I have a few papers published in arXiv:
  1. arXiv.org/cs.LG/0410036: Self-Organised Factorial Encoding of a Toroidal Manifold
  2. arXiv.org/cs.NE/0410020: Adaptive Cluster Expansion (ACE): A Hierarchical Bayesian Network
  3. arXiv.org/cs.NE/0408050: Invariant Stochastic Encoders
  4. arXiv.org/cs.NE/0408049: Using Stochastic Encoders to Discover Structure in Data
  5. arXiv.org/cs.NE/0406017: Using Self-Organising Mappings to Learn the Structure of Data Manifolds

I also have an archive of my Crown Copyright publications at www.luttrell.org.uk/papers.

Most of my papers are relevant in some way to the field of self-organising networks.

Tag:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home